Wednesday, March 12

Black Bush

Warning! Extreme Language kids!!...okay now that, that has been taken care of.

"Black Bush". I can't say too much about this because the skit is basically self explanatory. What if there was a Black Bush?

Things to pay attention to:
- The use of yella (yellow) cake and aluminum tubes
- Black Tony Blaire (Prime Minister of Britain)

Classic Lines:
- "Say word he tried to kill yo fatha son"
- "Who said something about oil b***h, you cookin? "
- "I know Gucci when I see it...I'm rich "
- Black Bush: "I got a coilition of the willing, I got forty nations, ready to roll son!
Journalist: Like who??
Black Bush: "Who said that?"




**Mos Def was hi-larious in this skit. This is my all time favorite skit that Dave Chappelle has done.

1 comment:

Don said...

I stared to post this earlier this week on my blog. Insanely comedic. There are so many parts that have me in tears.

Some:
-when the repoter mentions oil
-when Chappelle mistakenly says "oil" then coughs and tried to cover it up
-mos def's lines
-when Chappelle speaks in all five mics and talks ish to the UN



So many...