Saturday, March 8

Like Dylon on Chappelle Skit...I spit Hot Fire

This skit is by far one of the most memorable amongst those of the Rick James and Prince and the many other skits. I'll have to put some more skits throughout the next week for your and my enjoyment.

Things to pay attention to:
- Diddy's demands: " First ya'll gotta walk to Queens and go get me a sugar cookie", " I only drink the finest breast milks"
- Diddy's departures
- Classic Bad Boy phrases "Playboy", "Take that, take that", "Can't Stop Won't Stop, eh eh, eh eh "
- The Diddy dance
- Dylon steals the show, offering the most comedic punch lines


So, without further adu...

Cause I spit hot fire

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Wow, look how far MTB has come.

5 comments:

Don said...

Who are the five best rappers of all-time? Think about it...

"Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan...because I spit hot fire."

LOL.

You have people in my house dying laughing @ this video. Its been awhile since I personally seen it.

dead @ how he drank the cambodia breastmilk

"Sarah, youre just gon' talk up all your anytime minutes?"

LMAO.

Chappelle was awesome.

Jas. said...

Oooo yeah, Chappelle is something else! I'm glad I've brought you and yours laughter, lol. This skit had soooo many classic lines all over the place! Look for more in the up coming week and following weeks!

Don said...

I will.

Every since I posted a Chappelle clip last monday Im now thinking about starting each week off with laughter. So, like you, look for more in the upcoming and following weeks.


Do you enjoy blogging? Ever thought about being a contributor to another site?

Jas. said...

Yeah, I like blogging...I do it for fun most of the time. What other site are you alluding to?

Jas. said...

Yeah, I like blogging...I do it for fun most of the time. What other site are you alluding to?